World brands have been using SugarCRM for a long time now.
Among them are:
Yahoo - international internet-company. NASA Ames Research - NASA's research center. Starbucks - world's largest chain of coffee shops. BDO Seidman - international consulting firm. First Federal Bank - large American Bank. Coca-Cola Enterprise, AXA Rosenberg and thousands more companies all over the world.
Advantages of SugarCRM
- SugarCRM is an open-source software gives programmers opportunity ideally to set up CRM for individual businesses. - Available is a free version of Sugar Community Edition. - In SugarCRM there is a possibility to create your own modules. - Setting SugarCRM doesn't require much. It's enough to rent any hosting (Apache, PHP, MySQL). - SugarCRM is multi-platform and works in systems such as Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Solaris Sparc. - SugarCRM supports many languages of the world.
Our SugarCRM developers will do everything needed to improve your business productivity.
How to start working with SugarCRM
1. You need hosting or your own web server with the following tools: Apache, PHP, MySQL or MSSQL;
2. Download SugarCRM at the offical website;
3. Follow the instructions to install SugarCRM;
4. Customize SugarCRM for your business.
SugarCRM version 6.7
SugarCRM 7.0 release date August 2013
JeremiahвЂ™s Project: Modern Portal with Mobile Capability This week I got a chance to sit down with one of EpicomвЂ™s Engineers, Jeremiah Goyette, and ask him about some of his most recent projects. I was extremely intrigued by his portal project because of its impact on our client’s customer service and its compatibility with mobile devices. In my interview below, you can learn more about the portal project, common use cases for building them, and how it affected EpicomвЂ™s base portal framework. Q: So Jeremiah, can you Date: 2013-05-24 22:12:22
Will Your Module Work on SugarCRM On-Demand? You have built the next killer SugarCRM module. But will it pass the Module Loader restrictions for On-Demand? Thankfully, you can easily test this out on your own local development environment. Date: 2013-05-23 18:31:40