World brands have been using SugarCRM for a long time now.
Among them are:
Yahoo - international internet-company. NASA Ames Research - NASA's research center. Starbucks - world's largest chain of coffee shops. BDO Seidman - international consulting firm. First Federal Bank - large American Bank. Coca-Cola Enterprise, AXA Rosenberg and thousands more companies all over the world.
Advantages of SugarCRM
- SugarCRM is an open-source software gives programmers opportunity ideally to set up CRM for individual businesses. - Available is a free version of Sugar Community Edition. - In SugarCRM there is a possibility to create your own modules. - Setting SugarCRM doesn't require much. It's enough to rent any hosting (Apache, PHP, MySQL). - SugarCRM is multi-platform and works in systems such as Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Solaris Sparc. - SugarCRM supports many languages of the world.
Our SugarCRM developers will do everything needed to improve your business productivity.
How to start working with SugarCRM
1. You need hosting or your own web server with the following tools: Apache, PHP, MySQL or MSSQL;
2. Download SugarCRM at the offical website;
3. Follow the instructions to install SugarCRM;
4. Customize SugarCRM for your business.
SugarCRM version 6.7
SugarCRM 7.0 release date August 2013
Kick off a workflow when someone views a Campaign email Here’s a question someone tried to stump one of our SEs with this week; how could a customer trigger a workflow if the Lead “views” a campaign email? It’s actually quite possible, but requires a code change to do this via Workflow. For the code change, add the snippet below to a new file named […] Date: 2013-12-03 03:23:42
Come to next weekвЂ™s Sugar Developer Webinar to learn more about the new REST API and EAPM Thanks again for coming to the November webinar, where we looked at building iFrame style dashlets with Sugar 7. If you missed the webinar, you can check out the recording and slides available atВ http://support.sugarcrm.com/03_Training/02_Videos/Developer_Training_Video_Series. For this month’s webinar, we’ll dig into the REST API; how to use it and how to build your own endpoints. […] Date: 2013-11-26 19:51:50